Epic Vision Eye Centers continues to see patients during the COVID-19 situation.
Patient Health & Safety
Epic Vision Eye Centers continues to see patients. We believe the best way we can support our patient's health is to continue to provide high quality eye care. To increase safety, we have reinforced our standard policies and procedures. This includes:
- Limiting physical contact during exams
- Social distancing between staff and patients
- Sanitation of all exam equipment after each use
- Office cleanings multiple times per day
To help us create a safe environment for our patients and our employees please:
- Limit the number of individuals accompanying you to your exam
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any cold or flu like symptoms
- Reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to a COVID-19 high-risk area in the last 14 days
We also continue to follow direction as provided by experts close to the situation. We make our patient's health and safety our top priority. Please call if you have any concerns related to your visit to our office.Click Here for more information about COVID-19 and your visit to our office.
Epic Vision Eye Centers understand that your time is precious and that you need an optometrist who is professional, yet convenient for your lifestyle. In order to make the transition to our office smoother for you, we have created a Patient Center with everything you need to get started.
In an effort to make you more comfortable when you arrive at our office, you will be able to complete all the necessary items prior to your visit. At Epic Vision, we strive to make sure the time we spend with you during your visit is quality time. You can download and complete our patient form(s) prior to your appointment.
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms. Click here to download.
- Download the required form(s). Print out the form(s) and complete the required information.
- Fax your printed and completed form(s) to our office or bring them with you to your appointment.